Oracle 1ZO-051 test certifies the proficiency of an IT professional in the highly sophisticated data management system. This exam is integrated with the Oracle's Certified Database 11g Administrator track, which consists of training and experience to validate the expertise in data manipulation, managing tables and establishing schema objects with the use of DDLs, reporting, displaying and retrieving data as well as resorting to sub-queries in resolving queries among many others.
Certified database administrators have the extensive selection of skills to perform, build, operate and deploy technologies that are specifically required to a certain project. An IT professional with Oracle accreditations on this field can manage databases in multi dimensions.
Why is this exam required?
Oracle 1ZO-051 exam is essential due to the increasing demand in major IT companies globally for certified training accreditations. The successful candidates bearing the Oracle certification will be a step higher among those with the similar experiences and background contending for the same position. Data management is a very profitable career in IT as it handles complicated tasks in troubleshooting, configuration and deployment of seemly appropriate solutions at a given duty. IT professionals who are experts in the following fields manage these as:
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Server Administrator
- Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
The following are associated with Oracle 1ZO-051 exams:
- Oracle Database 12c ACA
- OPN Certified Specialists
- Oracle Database 11g ACA
- Oracle Database 10g ACA
- Oracle SQL/PL DCA
There are no specific preferred requirements before taking the Oracle 1ZO-051 test.
It is considerably substantial to have database concepts and general computer familiarity.
Objectives of the Exam:
The exam tests the skills in data management in any given situation or task assignment. It makes certain that the candidate have enough key strategies to employ when facing a complex circumstance in the area of database administration.
- Skills in Manipulating Data are tested during the preliminary exams, the candidate must perform the following with adequate knowledge such as;
- Deleting, Updating and Inserting rows to a table
- Controlling Transactions
- Must be able to explain DMLs
- Implementation of the basic SELECT statements and
- Enumerate the potentials of SQL SELECT statements
- The functions of schema objects
- Establishing constraints whilst establishing tables
- Classify the chief database objects
- Evaluate the table structures
- Establish tables and enumerate the types of data present for every column
- Use self-joining to seam a table on its own
- Produce a Cartesian on all rows
- Use ‘outer join' to visualize data
- Use non-equijoins/equijoins and write ‘SELECT' to retrieve data
- Use ‘HAVING' clause to either exclude or include grouped rows
- Determine and Explain the present group functions
- Use ‘GROUP' clause to group data
It is truly rewarding to acquire the Oracle 1ZO-051 qualification. Most IT organizations look for highly talented and knowledgeable individuals in their respective field.Certifications attest ones' outstanding capabilities. Aside from being referred as an Oracle Professional, a certified Database Administrator can become highly recognized in the fields relating to Enterprise Data Management, Support Technician, Server Administrator and Data Manager.